Wednesday, October 30, 2013

[W.I.P. Wednesday] October 30th, 2013

W.I.P. Wednesday is a weekly post where we will spotlight one or more of our currently ongoing projects (works in process).

This week I focused mainly on two projects, and a whole lot of homework! I continued working on the sweater for my son. I have finished the first pattern section and am now on the second pattern section, which is seed stitch. Unfortunately I have not take a new picture yet.\

I also started a version of Bergere de France's Sleeveless Sweater. I am using some of my favourite Americo yarn, Eco Alpaca DK, double stranded, to created the same variegated look. I am doing the first one in Mulberry and Seashell, and plan on doing a second one in Dark Ocean and Seafoam. I am loving the look and it's soooooo soft!


No comments:

Post a Comment