Wednesday, November 6, 2013

[W.I.P. Wednesday] November 6th, 2013

W.I.P. Wednesday is a weekly post where we will spotlight one or more of our currently ongoing projects (works in process).

This week I (Gwenyth) spent time bouncing between a few projects (crafter's ADD), and still squeezed in quite a bit of homework!

I progressed quite a bit further in my version of Bergere de France's Sleeveless Sweater mentioned last week. I am on the final section of the front and the flow of the colours is simply stunning (and super soft)!


This week I also started messing around with a Creeper hat for my son due to his love obsession with Minecraft. I am using a simple basic hat pattern and will use duplicate stitch when I am complete to graph in the Creeper face. I am using Americo's Organic Cotton Merino in Kiwi.


And finally, a special project I was inspired to work on due to both my infatuation with Doctor Who together with the 50th anniversary Doctor Who Revisited specials that have been running, I have decided to undertake a season 12 Tom Baker scarf... I will be using Wool of the Andes (Worsted) from Knit Picks in the colour scheme suggested on doctorwhoscarf.com. I even bought a nifty pair of harmony wood knitting needles to work on!



This one might take a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment